Tuesday 22 January 2013

foot tattoos

Not all tattoos are created equal, and neither are the methods required to heal them properly. Tattoo aftercare instructions are usually one general set of rules, but some tattoos require specific care. Foot tattoos are one of the most difficult to heal for some, and others shy away from getting a foot tattoo because they’re afraid it will be a horrible experience. This article will help you overcome those obstacles. I have both of my feet tattooed, and trust me – it was worth a few days of pain and a few weeks of inconvenienc
The foot is a very sensitive area and just like the knee — where hitting it may sometimes elicit an uncontrolled reaction — the same is true of the foot.

Even if you are doing your best to hold still, there may be instances when the tattoo artist is doing the work that you make involuntary movements.

If you make an involuntary movement and cause the art to get mucked up, it may not be able to be fixed which could mean that you are stuck with a crummy looking tattoo on your foot for many years to come.
As I've mentioned before - I just adore foot tattoos!
But there are some myths I've heard that I would like to get straight.

1. I've heard they hurt REALLY bad. Pain is very relative, yes I know, but do they hurt like hell, or are they bearable from your point of view?

2. Touch ups. Someone said to me that with a foot tattoo you are most likely too need a touch up, because the ink will fade. Becaue of this there's no point with a lot of colour. Your experince?

3. I've also heard that the tattoo is more likely too blur. Like the lines will be uneven and messy, and therefore you can't/shouldn't have a very detailed tattoo with a lot of colour. Has anything like this happened to your foot tattoo?

4. You can hardy walk afterwards, nor for several days. This is a bit extreme from my point of view, but.. Is it so?

    I got this tattoo in Spring Hill, Fl. At Brass Monkey, thank you Biggie for your awesome job ! :D

    I enlisted in the Navy and got pregnant before I left for Basic, and since I love anchors so much, I thought, what better than my son’s name with an anchor. So there you have it ! :) I love it and it is perfect. It’s my second tattoo but my first colored one, and I am so glad it was done in color.








No comments:

Post a Comment